Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clip, Rip, Glue, Recycle!
I will be leading a Journey Collage class in Cincinnati
at Park and Vine, my favorite green general store,
on May 30, 2009 at 11:00 am.
Please join me!
What you think you create.
What you feel you attract.
What you imagine you become.
-Adele Brasheer

I enthusiastically believe in the law of attraction: your thoughts create your reality. I have manifested my hopes and wishes over the past 10 years with the visual aid of journey collages recycled from old magazines. Seeing the images prompts my subconscious to stay focused on what I truly want. Oprah calls them vision boards, Sarah Van Brethnach calls them illustrated discovery journals, but I call them journey collages because everyone is on their own unique journey of self-discovery and exploration. This is a powerful tool to help you get what you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment